Why did Leela Samson quit from Kalakshetra?
Leela Samson, perhaps The Number Two among India’s Culture Czarinas, demitted, resigned, or was eased out of her Kursi of Head Honcho of Chennai’s Kalakshetra Foundation on the 12th of this month.
Speculations are rife about whyphor she quit. She herself says it was because she was deemedly superannuated, though she was never made aware of any such Anno Dominic Rule in the Organisation. Some Truth in the adage “The Bigger the Organisation, the bigger the . . . . at the Top.” And she was certainly among the Biggest.
She is further stated to have said “Maybe it is time for a steel-willed civil servant to take over the administration of the organization and manage it. It may be what the organization needs now,”
Right on – maybe it is the HR & CE which should step in to prevent one more Milch Cow being led away by Christians. Samson has already steered it well in to the Domain of the Cross. As far as we are concerned it is a case of Saatchhi-kaaran and Sandai-kaaran. (= the witness and the enemy; Tamil.)
What the drunken Grapevine of Chennai says is that Samson resigned and is waiting for the Tea & Bun Call to Sonia’s G-House, and the offer of Second Lady President of India. She has the necessary Qualifications of anti-Hinduism, and is a half-breed Roman Catholic with an ever-present sindhoor mark in the middle of her forehead. (The Other Half is said to be Beni Israeli.)
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome? PART – 2
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
- Bengaluru to host 5-day mega conclave Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair-2015
Did You Know?
Early descriptions of diamond date to the 4th century BC. By then diamond was a valued material. The earliest known reference to diamond is a Sanskrit manuscript by a minister in a northern Indian dynasty. The work is dated from 320-296 BCE.