Take care of Bodo Hindus in Assam and their rehabilitation; Demands HJS to Centre
Mumbai – Owing to the constant indifference shown by the Central Government towards infiltration from Bangla Desh, these infiltrators have started riots and are taking control in the State of Assam. As per the news 500 villages have been burnt and more than 1.5 lakh Bodo Hindus have been displaced, killing 38 persons in the riots caused by the infiltrators. It is high time that the Central Government should look into the matter seriously and try to provide and maintain security for the people of this country immediately. The Central Government should take prompt action against the infiltrators, e.g.driving infiltrators out of India, rehabilitate displaced 1.5 lakh Bodo Hindus in their original land. The above demand has been made by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS).
What action was taken by the Central Government till 1.5 lakh Bodo Hindus were displaced in Assam? The Congress Government is busy in beseeching NCP to retain power which shows that the Government is worried about their selfish interests rather than interests of citizen. Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh has stated that “Bangla Desh is not involved in this conflict.” Mr. Tarun Gogoi, the Chief Minister of Assam has, however, said that the infiltrators have modern weapons. Bangladeshi Muslim infiltrators are trying to drive away Bodo Hindus and capturing Assam in the same manner in which Hindus were displaced from Kashmir. More than 4.5 lakh Hindus from Kashmir have still not been rehabilitated even after 20 years, in their own motherland. Therefore, the Central Government should take immediate steps so as to safeguard and rehabilate displaced Bodo Hindus immediately.
Main demands of HJS –
1. Bangladeshi infiltrators should be immediately driven out of India.
2. High level Enquiry Committee should be setup headed by a retired Judge and military officer to enquire the riots and the Committee should submit its report within one month.
3. Bodo Hindus should be rehabilitated in their original place and be given due compensation.
4. Security on the border of Assam with Bangla Desh should be enhanced by erecting fence and constructing wall for protection.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome? PART – 2
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
- Bengaluru to host 5-day mega conclave Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair-2015