RSS Swayamsevak Sri Magali Ravi hacked to death in Mysuru
Mysuru Karnataka November 5, 2016: RSS Swayamsevak Sri Magali Ravi, 33 years, hacked to death at Mysuru Karnataka last night. He was returning after attending a meeting called by Police Inspector related Tippu Jayanti related Shanti Sabha. Massive protest was planned in Mysuru to oppose Tippu Jayanti on November 7, 2016.
Magali Ravi was serving as BJP Mysuru Jilla Upadhyaksha. He was Very active functionary. His brother recently attended RSS 7 day camp Prathamik Shiksha Varg.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Senior RSS Pracharak, Sri MC Jayadev passed away in Bengaluru
- #ReadyToWait exposed fake Feminists
- Swami Chidanandapuri’s Dharma Prabhashana Yajnam in Bangalore.
- 2016: Transforming Lives
- A Swayamsevak in Need is a Swayamsevak Indeed!
- Duplicity of CPI-M – Want to save Co-Op Banks in Kerala but want action on them in West Bengal
- RSS Swayamsevak Sri Magali Ravi hacked to death in Mysuru
- Jihadi Killers of Swayamsevak Rudresh Under Arrest
- RSS Statement on Recent Spate of Jihadi Violence in Bharath
- RSS Resolution on Unchecked Communist Violence in Kerala