Provide Sex slaves to Men in Kuwaiti Jail – Woman Politician
A Kuwaiti woman who once ran for parliament has called for sex slavery to be legalised – and suggested that non-Muslim prisoners from war-torn countries would make suitable concubines.
Salwa al Mutairi argued buying a sex-slave would protect decent, devout and ‘virile’ Kuwaiti men from adultery because buying an imported sex partner would be tantamount to marriage.
And she even had an idea of where to ‘purchase’ these sex-salves – browsing through female prisoners of war in other countries.
Mutairi claimed: ‘There was no shame in it and it is not haram’ (forbidden) under Islamic Sharia law.’
She gave the example of Haroun al-Rashid, an 8th century Muslim leader who ruled over an area covered by modern-day Iran, Iraq and Syria and was rumoured to have 2,000 concubines.
Mutairi said that during a recent visit to Mecca, she asked Saudi muftis “ Muslim religious scholars “ what the Islamic ruling was on owning sex slaves. They are said to have told her that it is not haram.
Latest Articles from Divisive Agenda
- Islam against Gender Equality – Islamic Scholar Kanthapuram
- CPI(M) playing with fire to provoke Hindus
- Red Terror Returns – BJP Leader Critical
- Odisha: Evangelists Arrested for Child Trafficking
- Ten Communist Treacheries
- Yet another tight slap in the face of CPI (M) liars
- Cultureless Achuthanandan stoops further low by his bull remark
- Riots, the Numero Uno Marxist Agenda
- Marxist proscription of TP 51
- Malappuram: Hindus in Minority, Government Benefits Flow in for Muslims