NSS-SNDP to work together against Minority domination
Changanassery: NSS and SNDP have decided to work together in a common platform to address the issues faced by Hindus in this highly polarised Muslim dominated rule under Congress lead UDF. Accusing UDF government as Minority appeasers, Sukumaran Nair told thatNSS and SNDP will work together on common issues.
The decision came after Sukumaran Nair’s telephonic conversation with Vellapally Nateshan, SNDP leader. Slamming the Government decision to give aided status to 35 Muslim schools, Nair opined that very soon we can witness shifting of Secretariat from Thiruvananthapuram to Mallapuram.
Responding to the same, Vellapalli Nateshan told that keeping aside minor differences we will work together and resist Minority attack against marginalised Hindus in all sector. No Politicians should dream that they can always keep NSS and SNDP apart for their personal needs, He added.
NSS and SNDP two prominent organisations were always kept apart by the vested interest groups in Kerala including ‘Minority’ groups who control the power corridors in Kerala and by main two political fronts to protect their own interests.
Though for ages wider Hindu society have called for unity among these two organisations on areas affecting Hindus as a whole, happily both organisations and their leaders played to the tunes of external elements. The unity among Hindus has been often portrayed as a big threat to communal harmony in Kerala by Medias and politicians.
HK – have always criticised the stand taken by the leaders of both NSS and SNDP and have always remained sceptical about their willingness for unity as they have taken Hindus for a ride all these years without any solid plans to resist Minority domination in Kerala.
Just like any other field, Minority domination in Education sector is also nearly complete while unorganised Hindus chanted the mantra of Secularism and these organisations fought among themselves. The blame for this should be equally shared between these two organisations. We saw NSS aligning with Catholic Christians and SNDP in odd occasions even aligning with extremists like NDF leaving Hindus to perish on the mercy of Minority power brokers.
Prior to Neyattinkara elections and after the grab of 5th Minister by Muslim league we witnessed a mellowing down of tone in the voice of Vellapalli Nateshan of SNDP and Sukumaran Nair of NSS. Whether NSS and SNDP openly supported or not it is a undeniable fact that O Rajagopal, the BJP stalwart got a good share of Ezhava and Nair votes. Sensing the unity among Hindus as usual many Congress leaders and Islamist websites cried from the roof top that NSS and SNDP will never unite and Lotus will only remain as a dream of ‘Communal Hindus’.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested
- Fame of Aranmula Mirror reaches Buckingham Palace
- A New Chapter in Kerala History: BJP Members Assume Charge in Thiruvananthapuram Corporation
- Another Scam in Guruvayur Devaswom – To procure Saffron Flower from Kashmir ignoring Central Govt. NAFED