Muslims & Christians in Kerala – what is their real aim now?
· Date:October 29, 2008
Muslims and Christians of Kerala make up more than half of Kerala’s population. They are always in agitation. If we look at all the on-going agitations or debates (‘vivadams’, as they call it in Malayalam) in Kerala at any time, almost 75% of them relate to grievances of these people. Some are complaining about the plight of Palestinians and Kashmiri Muslims, some about what Bush is doing in Iraq, some about Christians in Orissa, some about Christian encroachers in Malabar, some about interference by government in aided schools run by Christian & Muslim managements with public money, some others about government interference in self-financing professional colleges run by Christian & Muslim managements etc. The list is endless.
Open any newspaper or any TV channel, the majority of news items are about grievances of these two communities. Any Malayali, not much in touch with Kerala, coming home for a holiday will be instantly horrified at the news (in Manorama and TV channels) about the atrocities being committed on these two minorities in Kerala. What is happening in the 100% literate state which is also God’s Own Country? The truly secular Kerala Hindus would be extra eager to know more about these atrocities. He will find his friends among Kerala Hindus in deep slumber unaware of their own problems. But a little more patience in studying all the newspapers and watching all the television continuously for a few days will definitely open up his understanding. What is the real problem for these Christians and Muslims in Kerala? What do they really want?
The recent discoveries by Kerala Police about terror recruits from Kerala will provide the starting clue. Progress and prosperity of Muslims in Kerala have come to such a stage that they are willing to contribute to liberation of Kashmir from India ! Despite the murder of one white conversion expert a few years back, Christians from Kerala are pouring into Orissa for meeting the target set by Vatican . Both these point to only one conclusion – that these two communities have already had their victory in Kerala. They have nothing at all to worry about in Kerala and they have already started looking abroad for conquest. In all aspects of social life – politics, business, education, administration – Christians and Muslims are leading in Kerala. Foreign money (black, white and counterfeit) is pouring into Kerala for consolidation of their respective achievements. They have not only secured their grounds but have managed to keep us divided and confused. Social slumber can prove very costly for Kerala Hindus.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested
- Fame of Aranmula Mirror reaches Buckingham Palace
- A New Chapter in Kerala History: BJP Members Assume Charge in Thiruvananthapuram Corporation