Murder and Theft to fund Terrorism : Probe Leads to MAdani
Mangalapuram: Investigations related to a murder case, where a jewellery owner hailing from Kizhakkambalam was brutally done away with following which around 2 ½ kg of gold was stolen leads to Abdul Nasser Madanani, The terror Kingpin from Kerala , who now lanquish in the Jails of Bangalore for his Anti National activities.
Most of the people who have been arrested, in connection with assault and confiscation are those highly connected with Al Umma. They are also stated to have close tie ups with M’Adani and are also supposed to have shared the prison cell with him, during his imprisonment in Coimbatore.
According to the initial statements of those who testified, there was need for money for funding terror related activities, which is the reason for the gold being stolen. However, later interrogations revealed something else. Mathew John, the owner of Kachappilly Jewellers was attacked on 20 June, 2002. He was returning home after the day’s business, along with his children. Those involved in the murder were Shabeer, Edathala Pookkaattupadi Nellikkaattu Kuzhiya Ismail alias Bombay Ismail, who have been arrested.
Following the statements given by them, the investigation team also quizzed Thadiyentavide Nazeer, who is currently serving a prison term. He admitted to be a part of the robbery. But he reiterated that the entire plot was hatched and led by KP Saabir. He also stated that he was ignorant of anything further. The entire gang involved in the robbery had a total of 9 members. But no one was prepared to reveal the accounts of the Rs 12.5 lakhs they procured after selling the gold they sold.
All further probes indicated that the path now moved towards M’Adani. For the furthering of terror activities, it was revealed that the murder was done on the lines of the plan of action followed by members of Al-Umma. This is what precisely led the investigation team to Coimbatore jail.
Imam Ali, who was killed in an encounter with the Tamil Nadu police in Bnagalore is said to have played a major role in the murder of the jeweller. The current investigation being made by Kerala Police, with directives being added by Tamil Nadu police is heading in the right direction. The statements given by those who were arrested in connection with various terror plots also confirm the direct and indirect involvement of of M’Adani and his family. Further probe has been initiated in this connection.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Another Paedophile Madrassa Ustad cum Journalist under arrest
- Jiji Thomson – Kerala state Chief Secretary or #IASEvangelist ?
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested