Mumbai 2012 August Riots: What Happened?
BANGLORE, AUGUST 14, 2012 : Yes, we will tell you what exactly happened. But before that, whatever happened in Mumbai was nothing but the latest episode of shameless “secularism” practiced in India. Majority of those who gathered there thanks to “peaceful” Sufi organization, Raza Academy, had no clue what happened in Myanmar or Asom. We bet 95% wouldn’t have a clue where Kokrajhar district is in Asom.
It was a display of pure rage, fanned by mullahs and speakers on stage, who might have used photo-shopped “atrocities” against Muslims. This whole cycle of manufacturing “outrage”, destroying Indian property, playing victim, manufacturing a “revenge” outrage just continues.. keeps on continuing, unfortunately.
Let us give some sequence of what happened :
1) What happened over the years, and what specifically happened in Asom 2012 is already well documented in my previous column: Bangladeshi Infiltration and 2012 Asom Riots – The dirty politics of importing “secular” voters.
2) Before Mumbai, there was a systematic ‘outrage’ manufactured for days. Asaduddin Owaisi, a partner of India’s ruling Congress party, even went to the extent of threatening “radicalization” of youth right in the parliament last week. (Read:http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?281958) Phone calls were traced from Asom’s political elements to Kerala’s Muslim organization to fan out trouble.
3) Maharashtra was the focus. If you create trouble in Mumbai, then the whole country watches you.
They started with Pune as warmup. Went door to door searching for North East students to be beaten up.
4) Then the D-day came. Parliament “warning” was delivered. Warm up was done. Enough photo shopped “outrage” was manufactured. The outrage manufactures did not even tell the mob being assembled that Myanmar’s riots were due to Muslims raping a Buddhist girl!
Then Mumbai bore the brunt of “secular” outrage. Well planned with hammers, inflammable liquids, hockey sticks, rods, cricket stumps and much more, in a “peaceful” demonstration at Azad Maidan.
Sufi Muslim organization sponsored faces of “peace: Some were rowdy sheeters. Some even went on molesting female cops, not to mention 150+ rounds of bullets are still missing at the time of writing this.
… And if you have a dozen minutes to learn everything that happened, thanks to the ghettoized votebank politics of India, watch this. You will learn about the preparation with Allahu-Akbar chants when trains carry the rioters, ‘rage’ at target places and the end result of deaths/destruction.
Uncensored full coverage which most media houses would not bring to you. The most surprising part is that you might not be able to spot even one Indian national flag, when over 50000 “Indian” protestors assembled, in the financial capital of India!
Is this where “secularism” has brought India to? Mindless violence in broad day light, without understanding the basics what happened elsewhere, and most importantly destroying local public property? Very sad.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- While Indian media is hyping imaginary intolerance,Watch what International Media showing about India?
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome? PART – 2
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
Did You Know?
Take the Wayanad incident in Northern Kerala. It was reported that a priest and four women were beaten up and a Bible stolen by “fanatical” Hindus. A FIR was lodged, the communists took out processions all over Kerala to protest against the “atrocities” and the Press went gaga. Yet as an intrepid reporter from the Calicut office of the Indian Express found out, nobody was beaten up and the Bible was safe. Too late : the damage was done and it still is being made use of by the enemies of Indi.