Mammoth Ratha Yatra to Awaken Hindus in AP
“Make no mistake, without Hinduism, India has no future. Hinduism is the soil in to which India’s roots are stuck and torn out of that she will inevitably wither as a tree torn out from its place. And if Hindus do not maintain Hinduism who shall save it? If India’s own children do not cling to her faith who shall guard it? India alone can save India and India and Hinduism are one”. ~~~Annie Besant
Global Hindu Heritage Foundation joins and fully supports the mammoth effort by Sri Kamalananda Bharathi Swamiji of Hindu Devalaya Parirakshana Samithi to revive Hindu culture, rekindle the light of knowledge, resuscitate the Hindu customs and rituals, revitalize the activities at the Hindu Temples, rejuvenate importance of ethical compass, renew the efforts to practice dharmic way of life, reawaken to the richness of Hindu moral conduct, rededicate ourselves to protect Gomata, restore the confidence in the perennial nature of Santana dharma (universal righteousness), and reestablish the need to live in peace, prosperity and nonviolence.
On June 21, 2012 this mammoth Ratha Yathra is being undertaken to visit all the villages in Andhra Pradesh, India, visit almost all the Hindu Temples, and also to meet thousands of people on the way over the next ten years. The message is very simple. Hindus have the sacred duty to practice, preserve and protect their culture, which is relevant for all ages and all countries. In Hinduism, not an iota of terrorism is encouraged, deception is tolerated, fraudulent conversions are ever imagined, killed for criticizing their faith, and destroyed other civilizations.
As Anne Besant stated earlier that we as Hindus do not protect our own religion who will do it, if we do not practice how do we appreciate the richness, if do not read our own scriptures how do know the grandeur of our religion, if we do not preserve our Temples how do we experience the energy and vibrations of the presiding deities. We Hindus alone are responsible to protect Bharata Mata from being attacked by all sides.
Join the Ratha Yatra, participate in the march, support the movement, rewrite the history, and save the humanity from impending danger of terrorism and untold misery to the human race. Read below for more details and schedule of event.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
- Bengaluru to host 5-day mega conclave Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair-2015
- Death threat to BJP MP Pratap Simha for opposing Congress move to hail Tippu as state hero