Kerala high court bans parade aimed at destroying communal harmony by Popular front
Kochi: Kerala High court agreed with the decision to ban ‘Freedom Parade’ on August 15th by Jihadi outfit Popular Front in Kerala.
The freedom parades organised by communal outfits are aimed at destroying the communal harmony and no sane soceity should put up with such activism by dubious organisations in the name of freedom.
The High court decision came as a set back to Popular front which planned parades in Kollam, Kozhikode, Mallapuram and Kottayam.
Kerala Government have earlier informed Highcourt that this outfit is yet another face of banned Terrorist organisation SIMI.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Another Paedophile Madrassa Ustad cum Journalist under arrest
- Jiji Thomson – Kerala state Chief Secretary or #IASEvangelist ?
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested