Kerala Govt. inviting application for the post of ‘Minority Promoters’
Thiruvananthapuram: It’s thanksgiving time for the the controversial 5th Minister of Muslim League, Manjalamkuzhi Ali to his community and other Islamic organisations for standing behind him inspite of the opposition from different quarters.
Ali announced today in Assembly that Government will start a special corporation for the sole benefits of Minorities in the state. Last year 7500 Table and chairs were donated to Minority students. Inorder to keep Minorities aware about the love by his Government to Minorities – they will conduct 1000 awareness campaigns across the state. On top of all these Government will appoint 100 ‘Minority Promoters’ to help Minorities!
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested
- Fame of Aranmula Mirror reaches Buckingham Palace
- A New Chapter in Kerala History: BJP Members Assume Charge in Thiruvananthapuram Corporation
- Another Scam in Guruvayur Devaswom – To procure Saffron Flower from Kashmir ignoring Central Govt. NAFED
- After Exodus from CPM; Now it’s turn of Congress leaders & Activists to join BJP in Kerala