Interview with O Rajagopal – Post Neyattinkara Analysis (Amrita TV)
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- While Indian media is hyping imaginary intolerance,Watch what International Media showing about India?
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome? PART – 2
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
Did You Know?
BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR presided over the Makar Sankranti utsav of Pune Shakha in 1936. Here he asked Dr. Hedgewar who was present at the ceremony, if all RSS members were Brahmins. The Doctor's answer was that when Swayamsevaks were spreading their ideals and recruiting new members -- i.e.using their mind -- they were Brahmins; when they were performing their daily exercises they were Kshatriyas (warriors); whenever they handled money and other business matters for Sangha, they were Vaishyas; and when they did the sanitation work in the various camps and branches, they were Shudras.
In other word by naming the four main traditional castes into which Hindu society is divided, Dr. Hedgewar made the point that the RSS was attempting to demonstrate that caste meant nothing.
Dr. Ambedkar was very much impressed with RSS castelessness in the centre of orthodoxy in Maharashtra. --DURI Archives, New Delhi.