Don’t use Residential places for Evangelism – Tamilnadu High Court
Pastor Jayakumar of Kallukotam, Kanyakumari Dist, Tamilnadu used loudspeakers as part of his evangelising campaign from his house.When villagers protested, Pastor Jayakumar complained to the District Collector. But the Collector ordered that a residential place cannot be converted into a Church.
Pastor Jayakumar went to the Madras High court appealing against the Collectors’ order. Justice Suguna who heard the case dismissed the petition of Pastor and ordered that ‘ a residential place cannot be used for evangelism and upheld the District Collector’s order’.
Latest Articles from Divisive Agenda
- CPI(M) playing with fire to provoke Hindus
- Red Terror Returns – BJP Leader Critical
- Odisha: Evangelists Arrested for Child Trafficking
- Ten Communist Treacheries
- Yet another tight slap in the face of CPI (M) liars
- Cultureless Achuthanandan stoops further low by his bull remark
- Riots, the Numero Uno Marxist Agenda
- Marxist proscription of TP 51
- Malappuram: Hindus in Minority, Government Benefits Flow in for Muslims
- Thanku Pastor – The new ‘Annadana Prabhu’ for CPI(M)