Chief Minister inaugurated Kasyapa Veda Research Foundation
In an endeavor to up hold the Sanathana Dharma throughout the world and to spread the divine knowledge of the Vedas to all irrespective of cast, creed and gender, a true Rishi – known as Acharya M. R. Rajesh – came forward to teach Vedas to all. Kasyapa Veda Research Foundation (KVRF) formed informally in the year 2003 by Acharya M.R.Rajesh with 8 students at Balussery a small town in Kozhikode district, 25 kms from city. Acharya was then working as a journalist in Mathrubhumi daily.
He promoted many youths and Grihastashramis to propagate Vedic literature Panchamahayagnas among their friends and family. Later on some of the youths compelled Acharya to start the class in Calicut city which happened to be turning point for the formation of Kasyapa Veda Research Foundation Charitable Trust (Regd).
The aim of KVRF is to create a society without prejudice, ego, and hatred through spreading the Vedic Ideology throughout the world. A society who will respect their elders. A society which will treat their neighbours with respect and love. To establish Sandhya Vandanam and Agnihothra in all households.
This pursuit had yielded its fruits on 26-5-2012 at Calicut. With the blessings of Parameswara, and the tapah of our Acharya, Mahatma M.R.Rajesh, KVRF successfully completed the construction of our Ashram and Gurukulam at Calicut. A dream come true for all sadhakas, KVRF built an Ashramam to chant and learn Veda Mantras in the heart of Calicut city – just a few walks from Bus stand and closer to Sreekanteswaram temple. Kasyapashramam and Veda Vidya Gurukulam was inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Kerala, Sri Ommen Chandy on 26th May 2012. This year’s Veda Ratna Puraskaram was awarded to Sri M P Veerendrakumar during the function.
Several other cabinet ministers, opposition M L A’s, Chief Secretary, District Collector participated three day program. Saraswati Digital Library where we have more than two lakh electronic pages of ancient texts was inaugurated by state cabinet minister Dr.M.K.Muneer.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome? PART – 2
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
- Bengaluru to host 5-day mega conclave Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair-2015