Campus front terrorists stab ABVP activists
Chengannur: Campus Front, Students wing of Jihadi Terrorist organisation unleashed terror in Chengannur Christian College.
Campus front terrorists well equipped with arms and swords were threatening newcomers and passing obscene comments at girls.
A third year physics student of the college Vishnu prasad, an ABVP member questioned this; to everyone’s surprise they stabbed him with swords.
Vishal Kumar, ABVP Nagar pramukh and Ambili another ABVP worker who came to help Vishnu prasad, were also attacked and stabbed by these terrorists in the college.
They are admitted with serious injuries at Kottayam Medical college. Among them condition of Vishal is said to be critical.Considering deep wounds in abdomen, Doctors have not yet gave any positive assurance.
In protest against this terrorist attack, ABVP called for state wide School Bandh tomorrow.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Kerala Catholic nun found dead in a well at her convent
- Nationalists to remember three brave sons of Kerala today
- Swargeeya Jayakrishnan Master Lives in the Hearts of Thousands He Left Behind
- Victim of Madrassa Abuse, says Movie Director Ali Akbar
- Pastor Simon, wanted for Kidnapping and Raping a Housewife, Arrested
- Kerala Chief Secretary Breeched Official Rules & Regulations – Kummanam
- Will Oommen Chandy Suspend Evangelist Chief Secretary?
- Another Paedophile Madrassa Ustad cum Journalist under arrest
- Jiji Thomson – Kerala state Chief Secretary or #IASEvangelist ?
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
Did You Know?
Sardar Patel, Swantantryaveer Savarkar and Dr.B.R.Ambedkar had asked Nehru to protest against the Chinese invasion of Tibet. They had warned Nehru that China's take over of Tibet would destroy the only buffer state between China and India and would threaten the Indian borders. The 1962 Chinese attack proved their fears to be correct.