Ban against Onam Celebrations in Christian College, Kattakada
The order came following the Communist government’s dictum of a ban on Onam. Following government order, the HSE joint director too had placed a similar order pertaining to schools. It was withdrawn following protests.. However authorities of Christian College went a step ahead and passed its own high handed rule.
Students are said to have stormed the Principal’s office holding placards with slogans “Principalo Bengali, Ningalkkille Ponnonam?” ( Is the Principal a Bengali, doesn’t he have a Onam?)
Latest Articles from Divisive Agenda
- Irom Sharmila, welcome to Kerala!
- Kerala’s Marxian Politics of Violence : Some Unforgettable Facts
- Yet another Balidani Succumbs to Marxist Terror
- Why is it only happening in Kerala and for so long?
- Concerted Attempts to White Wash the Lies
- Globe with Mutilated India for Sale in Malappuram
- ‘Rescue my Daughter’ – A Mother’s Heartfelt Plea to Prime Minister
- Ban against Onam Celebrations in Christian College, Kattakada
- This Gharwapasi may not be of Interest to Seculars
- Bangladesh – Jihadi Attack on Temple Caretaker