Assam Relief Activities Update
Seva Bharathi along with Vanavasi Kalyan Ashram, VHP and Hindu Bodo Suraksha Parishat have set up 56 relief camps in four sub-divisions of B.T.A.D. They have three ambulances rendering round the clock medical services. Two doctors from Gujarat are now offering their service for 10 days. 20 cartons of medicines, mosquitoe nets, blankets, ladies saris, biscuits, baby food etc. were distributed. Around 3000 to 4000 families were sheltered in the relief camp. Initially the organisations have planned to rehabilitate 500 families.
Victims at camps are in need of books, cloths and also food. Relief clothing provided now is used clothes. New cloths need to be provided soon.
Huge finance is required and any amount is small. Not yet calculated the exact amount required as Seva bharathi is using its relief fund now. So any amount of donation will help immensely.
Funds credited directly to Seva Bharati, Guwahati account will be of immense help.
SEVA BHARATI, PURBANCHAL
SBI Maligaon, Guwahati
Branch No. 229
CIF No. -85045662052
A/c No. 30078760763
contact no- Surendra Talkhedkar (sewa pramukh, utt. asam prant)
Mob. NO. 09436160217,
Latest Articles from Seva
- When in crisis, Nation turns to Swayamsevaks ; Another example from Chennai
- Nepal Earthquake: Relief Report & Rehab Plans by Sewa International
- Vrindavanam Balasadanam – Kanghanghad
- RSS/HSS refugee work in Nepal
- Sewa International appeal for Nepal Earthquake
- Manava Seva Madhava Seva – Sevabharathi Bala/Balika Sadan Directory , Kerala
- Armed Forces Flag Day Fund
- Seva Bharati Sucess Story: Missing Man in Bahrain Reunited with Family in India
- Mata Amritanandamayi Madhom Caters to Relief Work in JK; to Construct Homes in Flood Ravaged Areas
- Amritavarsham 61 – Math announces Rs 25 Crore relief package for Jammu Kashmir flood relief