A Comprehensive Probe into the Dealings of KP Yohannan
The state government has ordered a detailed probe into the financial dealings of KP Yohannan, founder of Believer’s Church. Earlier, based on various complaints, the state police had conducted a primary investigation based on various complaints received. This included allegations of land fraud and financial discrepancies under the name of the various trusts constituted in his name. The enquiry is being taken up by Crime Branch Economics Offence Wing.
The government has said that the matter will be given a detail probe, following the directive issued by the High Court of Kerala. Even the most minute reports related to the case has been handed over to the court. The financial dealings related to Believer’s Church, Gospel for Asia are the areas that will be investigated thoroughly.
The state government has also clarified that since allegations of manipulations related to foreign funds have also poured in; this will not be a matter pertaining to state government alone. This was clarified in the report submitted to the High Court.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Another Paedophile Madrassa Ustad cum Journalist under arrest
- Jiji Thomson – Kerala state Chief Secretary or #IASEvangelist ?
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested