Zakaria Does Not Deserve a Reply: Akkitham
“The allegations hurled at me by philosopher Zakaria, that I exist with Hindutva groups, does not deserve a reply,” said Mahakavi Akkitham. “I do not invest much time for the opinion others frame about me. Such issues are not of my concern either. Neither do I taunt or condemn anyone in this regard,” he added.
Akkitham said that whatever stand taken is something that cannot be ignored by anyone. “In fact, whatever the sense be, my words have been taken into consideration and I am happy about that,” he clarified. In fact Akkitham made it obvious that Zakaria’s condemning him has been brought to his notice by many people. “There is not much difference between Bharatiyata and Hindutva,” he said.
“I have been associated with Tapasya, the cultural wing of Sangh Parivar, from 1984. In fact, this country should be further built up by thinkers, who have a dedication of purpose,” he stated.
Zakaria had earlier made a statement that Akitham, who exists with “Fascist Hindus should be condemned.” He also added to his statement by calling for a denunciation of the regard and respect offered to Akittom by the cultural fraternity.
Video Interview from Mathrubhumi
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Kerala Catholic nun found dead in a well at her convent
- Nationalists to remember three brave sons of Kerala today
- Swargeeya Jayakrishnan Master Lives in the Hearts of Thousands He Left Behind
- Victim of Madrassa Abuse, says Movie Director Ali Akbar
- Pastor Simon, wanted for Kidnapping and Raping a Housewife, Arrested
- Kerala Chief Secretary Breeched Official Rules & Regulations – Kummanam
- Will Oommen Chandy Suspend Evangelist Chief Secretary?
- Another Paedophile Madrassa Ustad cum Journalist under arrest
- Jiji Thomson – Kerala state Chief Secretary or #IASEvangelist ?
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
Did You Know?
Nadi Astrology is an ancient Indian method of Astrology to learn about one's past, present and the future. It is said that thousands of years ago, the great sages of Indian had the power to look into the past and future of the entire universe and recorded the life of each human being who either lived,were living or were to live. At some point of time , these discussions were written on palm leaves in an ancient Tamil script, which can now only be deciphered by expert Nadi astrologers.