Yet another Balidani Succumbs to Marxist Terror
Bharatiya Janata Party panchayat samiti president Raveendran has succumbed to the injuries inflicted by Marxist goons. A retired sub inspector, Raveendran breathed his last at 11.30 am on Saturday, falling a victim to the horrors unleashed by local Marxists in the areas of Kanjirathumoodu, Kadakkal and Chithara.
To make matters worse, local red brigade goons headed by a Communist party member named Vikas ensured that a grievously wounded Raveendran was not rushed to hospital at any cost, at the time of attack. However overcoming all obstacles, he was taken to the hospital. But the goons barged in to the hospital premises and destroyed everything in sight, as part of their threats.
Areas in and around Kadakkal are notorious for Marxist brutality and mayhem. Pracharak Nilambur Durgadas, Swayamsevak Chingeli Prashobhan, Mulankattukuzhi Jayan belong to the area, who have been victims of Communist brutality. The place has also stood witness to several BJP party workers being attacked mercilessly.
Latest Articles from Divisive Agenda
- Irom Sharmila, welcome to Kerala!
- Kerala’s Marxian Politics of Violence : Some Unforgettable Facts
- Yet another Balidani Succumbs to Marxist Terror
- Why is it only happening in Kerala and for so long?
- Concerted Attempts to White Wash the Lies
- Globe with Mutilated India for Sale in Malappuram
- ‘Rescue my Daughter’ – A Mother’s Heartfelt Plea to Prime Minister
- Ban against Onam Celebrations in Christian College, Kattakada
- This Gharwapasi may not be of Interest to Seculars
- Bangladesh – Jihadi Attack on Temple Caretaker