Will Kerala demand secession from Bharath, If Modi become Prime Minister?
Thiruvananthapuram: As expected Shibu Baby John, Kerala Labour Minister’s visit with Shri Narendra Modi became a controversy in Kerala the Holy place of Secular Apostles!
Interestingly these are the same Congress leaders who licked the legs of Comrade Abdullakutty once he was ousted from CPI(M) for glorifying Modi. Poor Shibu Baby John is now forced to say that his visit with Modi was avoidable to keep alive his ministerial post!
Kerala politicians from both LDF and UDF were competing each other to spoon-feed the Jihadi terrorist Madani when he was released from jail on parole recently. For these ‘Apostles of Secularism ‘ Abdul Nasser Madani is someone who fortifies the pillar of Secularism and visits of Ministers like Sbhibu to Gujarath and meeting Modi will cause a huge dent on these secular pillar which they erected over the years!
Tail Piece: If Modi adores the Prime Ministership of Bharath will these ‘Secular’ leaders of Kerala demand secession of Kerala state from India? Will these leaders boycott Indian Government and New Delhi then?
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Another Paedophile Madrassa Ustad cum Journalist under arrest
- Jiji Thomson – Kerala state Chief Secretary or #IASEvangelist ?
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested