Will built Temple in Redfort, If Govt. not ready to pull down the illegal mosque – Saints
NEW DELHI: Thousands of Hindus lead by Saints made it a point yesterday at Old Delhi that – Hindus will never allow the construction of any illegal mosque in Subhash Park.
Inspite of Police protection to the site, Muslims managed to built a illegal structure in the controversial site with the support of local MLA.
Government should come forward to punish the culprits who built this illegal structure here, Otherwise, we will also take over the Red Fort premises and build our own temple there,” said Surendra Nath Avadhut, president, All India Saints’ Committee.
Saints protest for Subhash Park
Thousands chant Maha chalisha, Memo to Prez
New Delhi. July 27, 2012. Prominent saints across Delhi today protested for freedom of Subhash park opposite Lal Kila. Thousands followers and other nationalists gathered in front of Gauri Shankar Temple in Chandani Chauk today at 11.30Am and raise their voice to demolish the illegal structure built, on the ancient temple wall made by Pandavas, defying law & order of the country. Addressing gathering mahant Naval kishor dass, Secretary general Delhi Sant Mahamandal said that the structure must be demolished very soon otherwise this protest would be spread statewide and every street of the national capital would wetness the same seen present here to awaken the sleeping governments and the handicapped administration which is allowing our brave security personnel to be beaten but can not take action against anti social elements.
The protesters were addressed by Jagad Guru Shankaracharya Ramanandacharya swami Handevacharya, president Sanatan Dharm Pratinidhi Sabha swami Raghavanand, swami Dharma dev, president of Vishwa Hindu Mahasangh mahant Surenra Nath Awadhoot, president Hindu Maha sabha Swami Chakrapani, Int’l Vice president -VHP shri Om Prakash Singhal, state GS shri Satyendra Mohan, shri Shailendra Jain of Hindustan Nav Nirmaan Dal, Brij Mohan Sethi of Hindu Parv Samanvay Samitee, shri Jai Bhagawan Goyal of Rashtravadi Shiv sena and ex councilor shri Suman Gupta etc.
According to the media chief of VHP Delhi shri Vinod Bansal “Congratulating him for his occupancy as 13th President of the largest republic of the world, a memorandum is also given to the newly elected president of Bharat H.H. Shri Pranav Mukharjee.” In their memo Saints demanded his immediate intervention in the matter before it could take any ugly shape and seek to direct concerned authorities for demolition of the structure as well as stern action against those who built it, he added.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome? PART – 2
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
- Bengaluru to host 5-day mega conclave Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair-2015