Vision in Action – Cleaning drive by Swayamsevaks at Pathanamthitta Govt.general Hospital
RSS, Pathanamthitta taluk swayamsevak’s had taken up the drive of cleaning of district general hospital Pathanamthitta.As planned on 1st July 2012, over 150 volunteers of various part of Pathanamthitta taluk had assembled in the morning at the hospital premise.
There was a brief inaugural session presided by Sangh jilla karyvahak Adv. Narendranath and Pathanamthitta DYSP Sri. Raghuvaran Nair had lighted the lamp.
Ten groups were formed to clean a huge sumps, Over head tanks, medical wards and open space around the hospital.
Among the other areas planned for cleaning was abandoned godown in the old hospital premises, area which was filled with food packets probably dumped many weeks was also cleared.
This Sewa activity was covered by leading dailies and media. Many patients in the hospital had come forwarded to express their gratitude to swayamsewaks for the noble service.
At the end of the program Jilla Sewa Pramukh K.Venu had briefly spoken appreciating the effort of swayamsewaks and asked them to take the efforts to Shakha level. Sangh district and taluk leaders including Prashanth, Vijayan and Ajayan were guiding the volunteers throughout the program.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Jiji Thomson – Kerala state Chief Secretary or #IASEvangelist ?
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested
- Fame of Aranmula Mirror reaches Buckingham Palace