Times of India publishes clarification, after RSS claimed the TOI report as False
Bangalore July 11: The Times of India, Bangalore today carried a clarification of RSS for a report carried by TOI on Tuesday, to which RSS claimed as baseless and false.
In its yesterday’s edition it carried a news (in Page 4, Dated July 10, 2012),entitled “RSS advised BJP leadership on election-cast formula” , which stated that RSS from its national headquarters Dr Hedgewar Bhavan of Nagpur, had given the caste formula to BJP to win elections, which made BJP national leadership firm up its decision to replace Chief Minister Sadananda Gowda.
But RSS strongly reacted and said the report is false and baseless. RSS Pranth Sankaryavah N Tippeswamy wrote a letter to The Editor of TOI, seeking a clarification to be published immediately.
Responding to the letter, Nahid Atualla, Principal Political Editor of Times of India had agreed to publish the clarification by RSS, in its Wednesdays edition. Hence, today TOI has carried the clarification.
Latest Articles from Media Watch
- How long can Cyber Jihadis silence Rajeenas?
- Sprucing up HaindavaKeralam; A Big Thank You to All for supporting us
- Hindu Resurgence Palpable in Kerala ahead of Local Body Elections – Dr Gopalakrishnan
- Aranmula: Divine Justice for Tiny Hamlet as Oommen Chandy Scornfully challenged Lord Parthasarathy
- The Hindu Exposed : Media Tycoon N Ram funds political parties
- Janam to air Sanskrit News from June 1st
- Janam TV Update – Soft Transmission started
- Sounding the bugle of change – Janam TV Launch
- Did Udwin, the BBC Documenter interview The Juvenile Monster?
- Another example of the media’s perversity !!