Time catches up with Jayakrishnan Master’s killers
Kozhikode: The investigating team that is probing into the murder of revolutionary Marxist leader TP Chandrashekhar has derived vital information which is deeply linked to the murder of KT Jayakrishnan Master. The information has been received from TK Rejeesh, who was arrested in connection with the murder. Earlier Rejeesh had informed the investigating team that he too was party to the murder of Jayakrishnan Master. He also said that among those who stood convicted, only Pradeepan was part of the group that murdered the State Vice-President of Yuva Morcha.
Rejeesh revealed that including him, there were 16 members in the gang that hacked Jayakrishnan Master. Stating the names of those who were involved, he also said that Prabhulal, one of those involved is co-accused in the Uttaman murder case of Mattannoor. Apart from the 16 accused, there were 3 others who served as assistants. These details revealed by Rejeesh remain vital under current circumstances, especially when there is a clarion call seeking reinvestigation of the case. Those who vociferously sought reinvestigation were of the opinion that the real culprits still remained free.
Jayakrishnan Master was murdered on 1 December, 1999 in the UP School of Mokkeri. A group of assailants belonging to the CPM barged into the classroom and hacked him to death. Earlier Pradeepan was the only person who was convicted. From the details revealed by Rejeesh, some of the people named by him now enjoy senior posts of CPM Kannur, while others are closely linked with the party bigwigs.
Meanwhile, yet another person Shaji has been taken into custody by the special investigating team, in connection with the murder of TP Chandrashekharan. He happens to be the brother of former Area Secretary of CPM, Onchiyam. Also, Kodi Suni was subject to an identification parade yesterday at the District Jail of Kozhikode.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested
- Fame of Aranmula Mirror reaches Buckingham Palace
- A New Chapter in Kerala History: BJP Members Assume Charge in Thiruvananthapuram Corporation
- Another Scam in Guruvayur Devaswom – To procure Saffron Flower from Kashmir ignoring Central Govt. NAFED
- After Exodus from CPM; Now it’s turn of Congress leaders & Activists to join BJP in Kerala