“The Human Boundaries” – Official Trailer
“The Human Boundaries” is a 35 minute documentary on the life of the Hindu refugees from Pakistan. A group of 151 Pakistani Hindus entered India on September, 2011 with a one month tourist visa. They came to take refuge from the various religious persecutions they had to face in Pakistan. The group which has a majority of children and women are now sheltered in a camp on the outskirts of New Delhi. But now their visa has expired and is facing deportation. Various organizations are fighting for the basic human rights of these people at the political and judicial level. Their story is a grim reminder of all those lives caught up in no man’s land. As more boundaries are drawn across the human conscience, we failed to realize that humanity has always suffered. The film was shot in a highly restricted and sensitive environment inside the refugee camp in a short span of 3 days with the use of minimal filming equipments. This documentary traces the difficulties they had to face in Pakistan, their life inside the camp and their hopes for tomorrow.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome? PART – 2
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
- Bengaluru to host 5-day mega conclave Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair-2015