The beauty of our Peesec Democracy
Rawal trashes Indian stand on Italian murderers – Reports; 21-4-12
It is not at an uncommon feature for the various Luminaries and Motormouths of the UPA and our Secular Pillars, Holy Cows and sundry shitheads to take anti-Indian stances.
That is the beauty of our Peesec Democracy.
So we are not exactly carried away by the Additional Solicitor General of India, Harin Rawal, taking the usual Technical Bastard’s stand that Kerala Police did not have the locus standi or whatever ill-understood, half-baked Latin shit that can shysterically be quoted.
What is surprising is that this Legal Eagle did not feel the need to explain who should have taken on the task of arresting and bringing these Italian murderers to book – The Government of India, the PMO, the Chief of the Army Staff, or the President of India. And why he had to wait for the Cubburdaar Court chaloo aahe to come out with his gem of a discovery. Not within his Terms of Ref., or Appointment as written in the President’s Letter of Appointment?
Just because it is 20.5 Nautical Miles off coast instead of 12, as ascertained by him, and swearable by him on his Affidavy Word of Honour, should India politely request the International Maritime Court (if any there be) or the Pope to take Necessary Action in the interest of Justice, ASAP?
And should we just turn the murderers loose, give them each a Million Dollar Compensation for mental agony and all the rest of the HR Shit?
Unfortunately Our Scoundrels do not have the Competence to be 100% Traitors – in the language of our schooldays, “Half-past-six” is what they are.
Fake Gandiland seems to be producing ten of these dickheads every day.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome? PART – 2
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
- Bengaluru to host 5-day mega conclave Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair-2015