Teacher removes the rakhi of their students; Various organizations condemn the incident.
A Muslim teacher has stirred a hornet’s nest by forcibly removing the ‘rakhi’ tied on the hands of students in her class. The incident has taken place in Elanthoor Govt.VHS School at Pathanamthitta. The teacher, who first denied the incident, later admitted to having done the deed. She also issued an apology later, following protests from various Hindu organizations.
The matter has been taken up on a serious basis, ABVP is planning to conduct a protest march in school with a special ‘raksha bandhan’ ceremony to be held tomorrow. Leaders of various Hindu organizations had condemned the extremist activity of teacher and alleged that such type of fanatic behaviors will make turmoil in a peace loving society.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Jiji Thomson – Kerala state Chief Secretary or #IASEvangelist ?
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested
- Fame of Aranmula Mirror reaches Buckingham Palace