Swami Chidanandapuri’s Dharma Prabhashana Yajnam in Bangalore.
Kolathur Adwaithashram, in collaboration with Bangalore Satsang Team is organising a 2-day spiritual discourse by Sampoojya Chidanandapuri Swamiji on Saturday 4th Feb 2017 and Sunday 5th Feb 2017 between 5PM and 8PM at Odukkathur Mutt in Halasur, Near Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru .
The programme will include the release of English version of the book – Shanti Mantram – written by Swami Chidanandapuri and translated to English by Bangalore Satsang Team.
The guest of honour would be Sadhu Rangaraj Swamiji of Bharatmata Temple, Bangalore .
On both days, participants will have opportunity to ask spiritual questions and get proper guidance by Swami Chidanandapuri .
All blessed souls are requested to make use of this unique opportunity and participate with your family and friends.
For more details, please contact :
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Nationwide Protest against State Sponsored Red Terror in Kerala
- Senior RSS Pracharak, Sri MC Jayadev passed away in Bengaluru
- #ReadyToWait exposed fake Feminists
- Swami Chidanandapuri’s Dharma Prabhashana Yajnam in Bangalore.
- 2016: Transforming Lives
- A Swayamsevak in Need is a Swayamsevak Indeed!
- Duplicity of CPI-M – Want to save Co-Op Banks in Kerala but want action on them in West Bengal
- RSS Swayamsevak Sri Magali Ravi hacked to death in Mysuru
- Jihadi Killers of Swayamsevak Rudresh Under Arrest
- RSS Statement on Recent Spate of Jihadi Violence in Bharath