SUN TV news anchor’s inflammatory speech in SDPI platform; Nationalists not to be put up with this nonsense
The Social Democratic Party of India (SDPI) founded in 2009 is an offshoot of the highly suspect Islamist outfit, the Popular Front of India. At a November 25 seminar of the SDPI, a highly inflammatory speech was made. Muslims were exhorted to prevent a government under Modi from taking over; failing which the fate of Muslims will be sealed, the speaker went on. The speaker was one Veerapandian, an anchor with Sun TV, notorious for his separatist bias which he keeps on airing from the vantage position of moderator in televised debates. A group of usual TV debate participants from nationalist organizations met the Chief News Editor of Sun TV Umashankar on December 24 and submitted a petition seeking the removal of Veerapandian as anchor. They further announced that they would not participate in any debate anchored by Veerapandian. Pon Radhakrishnan, state BJP president, strongly condemned Veerapandian’s antics and stated that BJP functionaries would not participate in the debates anchored by him. BJP has also called for a protest demo in Chennai against the venomous speech by Veerapandian.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome? PART – 2
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
- Bengaluru to host 5-day mega conclave Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair-2015