Smt. K.P. Sasikala Teacher re-elected as HAV state President
KOLLAM: Smt. K.P Sasikala Teacher re-elected as Hindu Aikiya Vedi state President. The HAV state meet elected Shri. Kummanam Rajasekharan, Shri. E.S. Biju, Shri. Marad Suresh and Shri. V.R. Sathyavan as General Secretaries.
Following persons elected in various positions:
Shri. K.N. Ravindranath – Working President
Adv. K.R. Nair- Vice Presidents
Shri. P.K. Bhaskaran
Shri. P.R. Sivarajan
Shri. V.R. Babu- Secretaries
Shri. V. Susikumar
Adv. K. Haridas
Shri. R.S. Ajith Kumar
Shri. S.P. Shaji
Adv. P. Rajesh
Shri. K.P. Haridas- Organization Secretary
Shri. M. Radhakrishnan – Depy. Organization secretaries
Shri. K.R. Kannan
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Kerala Catholic nun found dead in a well at her convent
- Nationalists to remember three brave sons of Kerala today
- Swargeeya Jayakrishnan Master Lives in the Hearts of Thousands He Left Behind
- Victim of Madrassa Abuse, says Movie Director Ali Akbar
- Pastor Simon, wanted for Kidnapping and Raping a Housewife, Arrested
- Kerala Chief Secretary Breeched Official Rules & Regulations – Kummanam
- Will Oommen Chandy Suspend Evangelist Chief Secretary?
- Another Paedophile Madrassa Ustad cum Journalist under arrest
- Jiji Thomson – Kerala state Chief Secretary or #IASEvangelist ?
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
Did You Know?
In London, the General Dyer, Commander of Jallianwalah Bagh massacre was given a hero's welcome. Called 'the saviour of India', the editor of the Morning Post collected 3,000 pounds to award him for his services. The Tories and a majority of members in the House of Lords rallied to his support. The army counsel which took up the case charged him only for an error of judgement, and recommended his retirement on half pay with no prospects of further employment. A British court even exonerated him of this charge.