Silent Kerala encourages IUML, One more League Charity to get ‘Taxpayers donation’
MUSLIM LEAGE PLUNDERS GOVT FUNDS AND CHANNELS THEM TO THEIR OWN CHARITABLE TRUSTS
It was on 05 June 2012 that Minister for Panchayat Affairs M.K.Muneer issued orders allowing Panchayats to make donations to C.H.Mohammed Koya Charitable Trust. There was nothing wrong even though the Minister son was issuing such an order in favor of a Trust formed in the name of his late father. Initially the order was issued to the Panchayats in Trivandrum district, but following a letter of request from the Muslim League district Secretary, the Minister has issued the order to all Panchayats in the state. There are about 1000 Panchayats in Kerala, and even if the Panchyats donate the minimum amount of one lakh rupees each, the Trust will receive over 10 Crores rupees which is reality is flowing to the Muslim League. The amount could go up further since the Panchayats ruled by Muslim League or UDF may donate the maximum amount of 3 Lakhs each. This in reality is yet another example of the high handedness of Muslim League in different departments of the Government. In all departments falling under the five Muslim League Ministers, they have Islamized the staff without any consideration to public annoyance or criticism. They are in a way enjoying the governance to the tilt and putting their best efforts to make good life for the Muslims.
Today (21.6.2012) Minister Muneer has issued another order allowing such donations from the Panchayats to another Muslim League controlled Charitable Trust named `Keraleeyam’ and its Chairman is former M.P Abdul Wahab. When Asianet TV on 21.6.2012 at noon time to sought the Minister’s response to the public feeling about channeling money to the Muslim Leave on various disguise, he retorted that the response of the public could have been different if such an order was issued in favour of an organization in the name of Nathu Ram Vinayak Godsey. Such an irrelevant and uncalled for remarks from the Minister points to his enmity towards the Hindus. His refusal to light `Nilavilakku’ at government functions, and the mention of Nathu Ram Godsay are all the signs of his differential treatment and an over enthusiasm to demonstrate his pro-Muslim behavior.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested
- Fame of Aranmula Mirror reaches Buckingham Palace
- A New Chapter in Kerala History: BJP Members Assume Charge in Thiruvananthapuram Corporation
- Another Scam in Guruvayur Devaswom – To procure Saffron Flower from Kashmir ignoring Central Govt. NAFED
- After Exodus from CPM; Now it’s turn of Congress leaders & Activists to join BJP in Kerala