‘Secular Carvings’ – Atheist EVR and Fraudster Theresa adorn this century old temple!
To know the extend of degradation happened to Hindu pride in Tamilnadu, have a glance at this ‘Secular Carvings’ which adorn this temple. No, this is not in any of those modern Ashrams by Missionaries to fool Hindus, But from a centuries old temple. This is only one of the temple which underwent ‘secularisation’ under Tamilnadu Government’s HR & CE department. To add salt in the wound in the Hindu pride they cleverly chose the likes of EVR ((Hardcore atheist who once garlanded SriRam with a garland of shoes ), Mother Theresa and Annadurai! Again money for all this ‘Renovation’ in this century old temple was collected in a massive fund drive among local devotees.
Read the full report at B Shantanu‘s blog
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome? PART – 2
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
- Bengaluru to host 5-day mega conclave Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair-2015