Sachin Gopal – The latest Victim of Jihadi Terrorism in Kerala.
Kannur: ABVP District Leader N Sachin Gopal (19) succumbed to death late this evening at KMC Hospital, Mangalore.
ABVP Kannur Nagara Vice President Sachin had suffered stab injuries on abdomen in an attack by a gang of Jihadi terrorists Campus Front/Popular Front of India on July 6 at Pallikunnu Bus Stand.
Sachin was admitted to Mangalore Hospital on August 18 in a critical condition. His condition worsened even after surgeries were conducted at Pariyaram Medical collage.
Sachin is the second victim of jihadi terrorism in Kerala recent after the brutal murder of Vishal at chenganoor by same campus front jihadis.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested
- Fame of Aranmula Mirror reaches Buckingham Palace
- A New Chapter in Kerala History: BJP Members Assume Charge in Thiruvananthapuram Corporation