RSS leader Ram Madhav clarifies, says Mohan Bhagwat’s remark interpreted wrongly
New Delhi/Ahmedabad, Aug.11 (ANI): Ram Madhav, Akhil Bharatiya Saha Samparka Pramukh of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), on Saturday clarified the that RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat’s remarks on Janata Dal-United-led Bihar as opposed to BJP-led Gujarat had been interpreted wrongly.
Many national media has (wrongly) quoted that “Bhagwat had praised the development model of Bihar and had said that it was ahead of Gujarat in terms of governance and development”.
Bhagwat said this while interacting with foreign correspondents at an August 9 news conference.
Ram Madhav said it was a very general observation.
“The way Bhagwatji’s simple observation about the development that is taking place in the various parts of the country is being interpreted in a very false manner as being way of rating one state above the other. Bhagwatji has not rated any one state as something ahead of the other. It was a very general observation that in the country, besides Gujarat, besides Madhya Pradesh, there are other states, which are also doing well and people in different areas will have different perceptions about the development of their own state, their own region. It was a very ordinary observation and to interpret it as though he gave a preferential rating of state is totally wrong,” said Madhav in New Delhi.
Ram Madhav said Bhagwat’s simple observations have been falsified deliberately. Interpretation of his views is totally false, and I have reasons to believe that this falsification of his very simple observations is being done deliberately,” said Ram Madhav.
RSS Akhil Bharatiya Prachar Pramukh Dr Manmohan Vaidya also said that media has wrongly quoted Sarasanghachalak Mohan Bhagwat’s remark.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Jiji Thomson – Kerala state Chief Secretary or #IASEvangelist ?
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested
- Fame of Aranmula Mirror reaches Buckingham Palace