RSS in Action: RSS Swayamsevaks at Railway Station, assuring security to NE Indians.
RSS Swayamsevaks continuing their supportive works at City Railway station Bangalore. RSS assuring full safety and security to all North East Indian passengers at railway station. Since 2 days there was mass exodus of North East Indians from Bangalore following a rumour that their lives under threat in Karnataka.
Even on the third day, RSS Swayamsevaks served food for all North East Indian Passengers. Along with RSS, other Sangh Parivar organisations like ABVP, Rashtra Sevika Samiti, VHP, Hindu Jagaran Vedike, BJYM asscociated at Railway Station Bangalore, assuring top security to NE Passengers. Rashtra Sevika Samiti, the woman out fit of RSS, is looking after the safety measures of NE Woman Passengers.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
- Bengaluru to host 5-day mega conclave Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair-2015
- Death threat to BJP MP Pratap Simha for opposing Congress move to hail Tippu as state hero