RSS HQ was on radar of LeT terrorists: Jundal
New Delhi: Key 26/11 handler Abu Jundal during his interrogations reportedly admitted that headquarters of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) in Nagpur was on the radar of 26/11 terrorists.
Jundal was one of the Pakistani handlers who was giving instructions to the 26/11 terrorists. He reportedly identified targets for the 26/11 attacks.
During interrogations, he reportedly confessed his role in the country’s worst terror attack and admitted that he was present in the Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) control room in Karachi and was giving direction to the 10 terrorists who carried out the strike.
The 26/11 handler gave a deep insight into the situation at ‘Karachi control room’ monitoring the Mumbai attack, sources said.
Jundal reportedly told the investigative agencies that officials of ace Pakistani intelligence agency Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) ran the control room along with senior Lashkar commander Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi. Jundal had reportedly worked in close tandem with Lakhvi.
According to national security agencies, Jundal is the highest ranked Indian in terror outfit LeT and his questioning is proving to be a key link in establishing the involvement of Pakistan state actors in the Mumbai terror attacks.
Intelligence source indicate that that he was recruited by a Kashmir-based Lashkar operative in 2005. A young Jundal is said to have been indoctrinated in those post-Gujarat-riot years. He allegedly got involved in planning for the 26/11 Mumbai terror operation at the beginning of 2008.
Sources say Jundal, as the Indian in the group, was the one who trained the terrorists who attacked Mumbai on what to wear, what to say etc. He who belongs to Beed in Maharashtra, speaks Marathi, Urdu, Hindi and also a bit of Arabic.
Jundal was recently arrested by the Special Cell of Delhi Police in connection with terrorism related cases.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
- Bengaluru to host 5-day mega conclave Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair-2015
- Death threat to BJP MP Pratap Simha for opposing Congress move to hail Tippu as state hero