Rise of Talibanism in Kerala
On May 16th when Vijith(18) was attacked in the vicinity of Government Hospital at Kayamkulam allegedly for staring at a `pardah’ clad girl inside the hospital and passing some comments (The girl however confirmed later that Vijith did not pass any comments on her). The attackers were two Muslim youth named Ashik and Faisal. Not only that they brutally tortured the boy who was in a very fragile physical condition due to the heart operation he had undergone recently, the attackers recorded the scene of attack and the cry of the boy on mobile and later circulated them on mobiles and internet.
It may be recollected that the incident reported earlier about the brutal killing of a youth at Kozhikkode by the self proclaimed `Moral Keeping Police’ that have recently come up at places like , Kozhikkode, Kannur, Kayankulam, Karunagappally, Bharanikkavu, Mynagappally, Kasargod, Thodupuzha, Eerattupetta, Perumbavur etc. The ongoing Love Jihad which the media deliberately play down, large number of conversions going on at different parts of the state, the cow slaughter carried out near Perumbavoor Sastha temple, dumping of a buffalo head in the compound of Durga Parameswari temple at Kasargod etc. indicate the determined efforts from certain corners to increase Taliban model activities in the state aimed at scaring the public and gradually develop a conducive atmosphere for anarchy and looting in the state. The largely criminalized police force in Kerala is virtually providing them assistance or keeping aloof for reasons best known to them. Due to the publicity and strong protests from various corners on the barbarian attack on Vijith at Kayamkulam, the police issued a look out notice on 3rd June when it was obvious that the culprits must have migrated to safe hide outs. Look out notice with photographs of the culprits were pasted at different parts of Kayamkulam, but in broad day light itself the terror groups of Muslim organization removed all such posters even in the presence of police who turned a blind eye to it.
On 4 June a Muslim couple named E.P.Noushad and K.P.Hafsath were attacked at Kannur by the `Moral Keeping Police’. The lady obviously was not clad in Parda but they told the attackers that they are Muslims and husband and wife. But they shouted at the husband and said you look like a Hindu and not a Muslim. The lady who was in the 5th month of pregnancy was pushed around by the attackers and the husband was beaten up. They were later rescued by the public who revealed to terrorists that they were indeed Muslims and to leave them!
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested
- Fame of Aranmula Mirror reaches Buckingham Palace
- A New Chapter in Kerala History: BJP Members Assume Charge in Thiruvananthapuram Corporation