Prestigous award to Ananthapuram Co-operative bank
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Ananthapuri Cooperative bank has received a national recognition award for excellent community services from Puna based National Banking Institute. The award was presented by former union minister Shri. Suresh Prabhu to the Vice President of bank Shri. K. Rateesh Krishnan in a function organized at New Delhi.
Thiruananthapuram cooperative Bank is in existence since 1961. Since its inception, the Cooperative Bank has initiated several programs, schemes and financial loan schedules to help common people. The Cooperative Bank is a unique institution established by common people to serve local residents. The Bank Management is elected from the members of the Cooperative Society. Profit from the Bank is utilized for community development.
For several years Marxist elements, blade mafia, and anti national forces have tried to grab the bank for their own nefarious purposes. Pushed and harried by the hostile forces, the Bank was able to obtain endorsement from nationalist forces from the area and was successful to remain fixed in its noble endeavors and not be moved. The Ananthapuri Cooperative Bank has several value based, people oriented programs to move forward in a successful direction.
Haindavakeralam wishes Ananthapuri Cooperative Bank great success in the coming years.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Nationalists to remember three brave sons of Kerala today
- Swargeeya Jayakrishnan Master Lives in the Hearts of Thousands He Left Behind
- Victim of Madrassa Abuse, says Movie Director Ali Akbar
- Pastor Simon, wanted for Kidnapping and Raping a Housewife, Arrested
- Kerala Chief Secretary Breeched Official Rules & Regulations – Kummanam
- Will Oommen Chandy Suspend Evangelist Chief Secretary?
- Another Paedophile Madrassa Ustad cum Journalist under arrest
- Jiji Thomson – Kerala state Chief Secretary or #IASEvangelist ?
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh