Paedophile Madrassa Instructor under Remand
Iritty (Kannur): A Madrassa instructor who allegedly abused minor girls sexually has been remanded by Mattannoor Court. A case has been registered against Mohammed Rafi, a native of Wayanad, under the rules of POSCO.
According to reports, the accused had abused four minor girls at Chakkadu Nazrathul Madrassa last week. Following this, a complaint was registered with Child Welfare Committee, after which a team led by a woman sub inspector took the victims’ testimony. He was later arrested.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Attempt to Murder BJP Leader, 3 Popular Front Terrorists under Arrest
- Muslim League Caught Red Handed with Black Money
- കണ്ണീർക്കനലുകൾ – കവിത
- CPI(M) Marauders on Prowl, You are Not Safe Even in Your House
- Paedophile Madrassa Instructor under Remand
- Attempt to Protect Paedophile CPI(M) Leader
- Irom Sharmila, welcome to Kerala!
- #CPMTerror – BJP Leader Sushil Kumar’s Condition Critical
- ABVP Leader Vishal’s Murder – After 5 years, Chargesheet Against 20 Jihadis Submitted
- Mughal Invasion of Travancore : A forgotten chapter in the history of Kerala