Our Temples are not your Business establishment
Thiruvananthapuram: Temples of Hindus are treated as a business investment by our so called ‘SECULAR’ government.When Minority power groups are making sure busy grabbing incentives from the Government , Government is busy looting Hindu religous institutions.
As part of their Temple looting agenda, Travancore dewasom board has introduced a membership program. From now on devotees have to take a 100 Rupees membership to be part of Temple advisory board.The matter was announced and published in the gazette on 5th June 2012. The form can be purchased from the dewasom board office.
According to Gazzette notification , The duty of this Temple advisory board is to assist temple authorities in looking after the comfort and well being of devotes., Providing assistance in ensuring that temple practices are done the right and scientific way,ensuring that measures has taken to keep temple premises neat and clean.
On top of all these the members should act as Marketing Executives to canvass devotees to donate huge amount for the temple and to encourage them to do offerings in temple of hefty amount.
The committee has decided that the advisory boards have a minimum of nine members and a maximum of fifteen. The tenure of each group will be for two years .however this is subject to extension in case of developmental work or unavoidable circumstances, says the notification.
Temples are sacred places for we Hindus, not any Trade union to take membership. Rich or poor both are equal infront of our gods and no government have the right to decide who should administer our temples based on their financial status.
If faith is the only qualification to be part of mosques and churches in our country, why should we Hindus have to take such discriminatory practices devised by those who have Anti Hindu agenda?
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Another Paedophile Madrassa Ustad cum Journalist under arrest
- Jiji Thomson – Kerala state Chief Secretary or #IASEvangelist ?
- Subversion of Govt order to reclaim temple lands in Kerala
- Glowing Tributes to Sepoy Subinesh
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested