Not Saint of India, Call Her 1st Foreign Saint of India
How the Baptist controlled English media is twisting facts to give the Albanian nun a publicity boost. She is being touted as “India’s first saint”. It will be true if she is called “India’s first foreign saint”.
For the last over 10,000 years this great land of Bharat has produced innumerable Saints from both the sexes. A foreigner who came to India to India to convert Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, Jains & Sikhs is insulting us.
She can be called as a social worker but conversion was her clear agenda. Her hatred for the Oriental religions prompted her to start devious ways for conversion. Stage managed photos for the Western Press did the trick, the hyper publicity she got was unmatched. Funds kept pouring from bigots and rich fanatics for the conversion drama.
I appeal to all Indians
1. Do not call her “Saint of India”
2. If need be call her “Foreign social worker of India”
3. Best Missionary of India
4. Ace converter of Hindus/Muslims/Buddhists/Jains/Sikhs
5. Unmatched publicity monger
6. Unrivaled fund collector
These titles will suit her more aptly.
Latest Articles from Media Watch
- Not Saint of India, Call Her 1st Foreign Saint of India
- Why Kerala Media Which Celebrated Rohith’s Suicide, Silent Over SFI’s Betrayal
- Kanhaiya And Sujith – A Tale of Media Bias
- A Rebuttal to #JNU Prof Nivedita Menon’s Article ‘Why our Universities are in Ferment’
- Legal Action Taken Against Vicious Anti-RSS Article in Shillong Times
- Hoot & Scoot Vultures in Mallika Bandwagon Eats Crow
- How long can Cyber Jihadis silence Rajeenas?
- Sprucing up HaindavaKeralam; A Big Thank You to All for supporting us
- Hindu Resurgence Palpable in Kerala ahead of Local Body Elections – Dr Gopalakrishnan
- Aranmula: Divine Justice for Tiny Hamlet as Oommen Chandy Scornfully challenged Lord Parthasarathy