NE Exodus – More Jihadis under arrest in Bangalore
Sixteen people have been arrested in Bangalore, eight for spreading rumours leading to flight of people from the northeast people from here and eight for assault, a top police official said Saturday even as the exodus slowed to a trickle. Three people were arrested Saturday for sending out SMSs and MMSs of rumours, taking the total to eight, Director General of Police Lalrokhuma Pachau told reporters here. The five others were arrested in Bangalore Friday.
He said eight others had been held for assaulting northeast people regarding which 15 cases had been booked in the last three days. Bangalore Police Commissioner B. G. Jyotiprakash Mirji said the three arrested Saturday were identified as Anees Pasha, T. Nawaz and Shahid Salman Khan. They have been held on charges of spreading enmity among various communities. He said four mobile phones, two computers and a laptop had been seized from them. Pachau said security has been strengthened in sensitive areas of the city with the deployment of 600 Central Police Reserve Force (CRPF) and Rapid Action Force (RAF) personnel along with additional state police force.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome? PART – 2
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
- Bengaluru to host 5-day mega conclave Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair-2015