Muslim League Caught Red Handed with Black Money
Thiruvananthapuram: The hidden graft investments being indulged in Muslim League has been exposed, while trying to convert black money to white in Punjab National Bank, Kozhikode, under cover of their mouthpiece Chandrika. Sources have revealed that the news paper has admitted to the five crores seized by income tax department, as being black money. A fine of two and a half crores has been paid, says reports.
The major expose done by Janam TV in Kerala, has now blown the mask off Muslim League’s nefarious deeds. “The party which vocalized about nationalism is now trying to save it’s face by paying a mammoth amount as fine,” said sources adding that the organization has not been paying monthly salary to its employees since several months. “But their move in trying to deposit crores inspite of this, caught the attention of income tax officials.”
IT officials are said to have issued a directive, seeking documents for the five crores the party planned to deposit. “The move by the IT department put the party in a fix. They became aware that many, including senior party leaders would end up behind bars if matters were taken light. This is what led Chandrika Daily, into paying the fine of two and a half crores,” said sources. 1.25 crores has been deposited in the bank.
Muslim League, which has been in the forefront in flaying central government over demonetization drive, even went to the extent of labelling hoarding of black money as ‘haraam’, coupled with dramatized emotional outbursts of central government doubting the citizen’s patriotic feelings.
However the fact that Chandrika, which functions under the leadership of Panakkad Hyder Ali Shihab Thangal, has been the mask under which crores of black money was being hoarded, has now been exposed, the party now stands liable to answer a slew of questions, both politically and legally.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Attempt to Murder BJP Leader, 3 Popular Front Terrorists under Arrest
- Muslim League Caught Red Handed with Black Money
- കണ്ണീർക്കനലുകൾ – കവിത
- CPI(M) Marauders on Prowl, You are Not Safe Even in Your House
- Paedophile Madrassa Instructor under Remand
- Attempt to Protect Paedophile CPI(M) Leader
- Irom Sharmila, welcome to Kerala!
- #CPMTerror – BJP Leader Sushil Kumar’s Condition Critical
- ABVP Leader Vishal’s Murder – After 5 years, Chargesheet Against 20 Jihadis Submitted
- Mughal Invasion of Travancore : A forgotten chapter in the history of Kerala