Muder of ABVP leader by Jihadi Terrorists: ABVP protests across the Nation
New Delhi: Many ABVP units across the country protested gainst the heinous murder of ABVP leader Vishal by Jihadi terrorists in Kerala. By condemning the murder Delhi university ABVP unit demanded the immediate arrest of all accused. Dr. Yogendra Payasi State Organising Secretary ABVP raised concerns over increasing number of attacks on ABVP workers back in Kerala by Anti-National Forces.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome? PART – 2
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
- Bengaluru to host 5-day mega conclave Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair-2015
Did You Know?
Judaism as a ancient religion resembles Hinduism in a number of respects.Ancient Judaism employed similar fire offerings as the Vedic religion.It emphasis on Torah or the law is similar to Hindu emphasis on Dharma. It has actively promoted mysticism in its Kabbalistic tradition, which contains an honouring of the godesses.Infact some jewish mystics teach karma and rebirth and promote yogic like teachings and practices, including non violence.