Mohan Lal Cheepa named vice-chancellor of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi University
BHOPAL: Mohan Lal Cheepa has been appointed as the first vice-chancellor of the city-based Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi University, official sources said today.
Madhya Pradesh Governor Ram Naresh Yadav issued an order naming Cheepa as the first vice chancellor of the university, founded by the state government in honour of noted Hindi poet and former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
The tenure of the appointment will be for four years or 70 years of age, whichever is earlier, sources said.
Professor Cheepa belongs to Jaipur and had earlier served as the VC and Head of the Maharishi Dayanand University, Ajmer, they added.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome? PART – 2
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
- Bengaluru to host 5-day mega conclave Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair-2015