MMS Sex Scandal of Nun; Manorama silent again
: The spread of a Sex MMS scandal through mobile phones in the city involving a Nun has caused much embarrassment to Church
authorities when they are vehemently opposing the Women’s Commission
recommendation to restrict the age of Nuns joining Convents as 18.
The Nun belonging to CMCChurch
became Nun 21 years ago at the age of 17. The Nun was working in a Hospital in AluvaAsokapuramHospital of the Church.
The Video was secretly recorded by the driver of the same hospital in his Mobile while committing
As the scandal got exposed ,
Church was forced to expel this Nun who violated the divine pledge. This is the
second time a Nun is ousted from a Church in Kerala due to illicit relation
with a driver.
HK have no any special
concerns about this internal matters of Church and Nuns, But would like to request
Hindus who subscribe Christian Dailies like Manorama to compare their attitude
in blacking out reporting Church related scandals and their enthusiasm to tarnish Hinduism whenever they get a chance .
Latest Articles from Divisive Agenda
- CPI(M) playing with fire to provoke Hindus
- Red Terror Returns – BJP Leader Critical
- Odisha: Evangelists Arrested for Child Trafficking
- Ten Communist Treacheries
- Yet another tight slap in the face of CPI (M) liars
- Cultureless Achuthanandan stoops further low by his bull remark
- Riots, the Numero Uno Marxist Agenda
- Marxist proscription of TP 51
- Malappuram: Hindus in Minority, Government Benefits Flow in for Muslims
- Thanku Pastor – The new ‘Annadana Prabhu’ for CPI(M)