Millions flowing to Neyyattinkara, Hindus got confused
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM : According to sources, millions of rupees are flowing to Neyyattinkara by two major political fronts in Kerala. After a ‘secrete’ discussion with key LDF leaders three weeks ago the VSDP leader told media he will not support UDF, same leader after another ‘secrete’ meeting with unidentified people last night, told the media today he will not work against UDF!!!!
The Hindu society in Neyyattinkara, specially 30000 strong Hindu nadar community got confused now or both front leaders succeeded to make them confused as usual.
It was really a shock for both UDF & LDF after the announcement of O. Rajagopal as BJP candidate in Neyyattinkara. They are well aware Hindu society in Kerala are concerned and weaken up now as their existence in the land of Adi Sankara is no longer. What concerned by both fronts are they fielded Christian candidates in a constituency where more than 75% of populations are Hindus. Its high time the Hindu society in Neyyattinkara irrespective of cast, should think their future, next generation and survival of Hindu society in Kerala before they cast their valuable votes.
Neyyattinkara election result would decide future of Hindu society in Kerala.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Now ban on Saranam Chantings in KSRTC ; Why then conduct special service to Pampa?
- Leftists And Congress Party Taking India Down The Road To Perdition –Reviving The Khilafat Agitation With Jihadist Ghazi Tippu
- For the First Time in Kerala, BJP To Rule a Municipality
- Muslim Contractor Sabotaged Sabarimala Darshan for Many Pilgrims
- Jihadi Kingpin of Gold Smuggling Racket under Arrest
- Kiss of Love, a Mask for Online Sex Racket? KOL organiser couple arrested
- Fame of Aranmula Mirror reaches Buckingham Palace
- A New Chapter in Kerala History: BJP Members Assume Charge in Thiruvananthapuram Corporation
- Another Scam in Guruvayur Devaswom – To procure Saffron Flower from Kashmir ignoring Central Govt. NAFED
- After Exodus from CPM; Now it’s turn of Congress leaders & Activists to join BJP in Kerala