Mass Migration, 30 Killed – Communal riots between Illegal Jihadi Immigrants and Tribals
Assam: Mass migration has been reported from Assam, following Communal riots between native Bodo tribals and Illegal immigrant Muslims from Bangladesh. As latest reports comes in Thousands have fled their home and atleast 30 people have been reportedly killed and many injured in the ongoing riots in Assam border. Thousands are wounded and many villages have been set to flames. In recent years, Hindu and Christian tribes have begun to give vent to strong anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim sentiment against Bangladeshi settlers.
As Police could not contain the violence, Army and Para Millitary forces have been called in.Curfew has been imposed in the area and shoot at sight orders have been issued. The violence was sparked on Friday night when Jihadis killed four Bodo youths. The violence which started in Kokrajhar and Chirang districts of Assam has spread to Bongaigaon district.
On Monday afternoon, hundreds of Jihadis carrying spears squatted on the railway line linking Guwahati to New Delhi. They had stopped and attacked Rajadhani express, demanding the release of Jihadis detained in connection with the killings of the four youths.
Assam’s chief minister Tarun Gogoi itself told that about 30,000 villagers have fled their homes and taken shelter in relief camps, but local officials said the numbers were at least twice that.BJP today decided to send a fact-finding team to the state to ascertain the reasons that led to the clashes.
Latest Articles from Bharath Focus
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome? PART – 2
- Intolerant Intellectuals belittling Bharath; Why this sudden outburst? Suffering from Secular Syndrome?
- HK Exclusive : Hindutva ensures harmony and pluralism in Bharat; J.NandaKumar
- Martyred Col. Mahadik cremated with full military honours
- Cancer, cardio drugs on discount, Govt launches first AMRIT store
- Karnataka HC strikes down discriminatory Hindu Endowments Act
- Hindu Hruday Samrat Sri Ashok Singhal passes away
- ‘Culture is the expression of soul of the nation’: RSS Sah-Sarakaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale
- VHP Stages massive protest in Bengaluru, across Karnataka condemning attack on VHP activists, opposes Tipu Jayanti
- Bengaluru to host 5-day mega conclave Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair-2015
Did You Know?
In a letter to [President] Dr Raajendr Prasaad (November 17, 1953) Nehru wrote: ‘The Hindu is certainly not tolerant and is certainly more narrow-minded than almost any person in any other country except the Jew.’ This was the man in whom the overwhelming majority of people in BhaaratVarsh reposed their trust! It is not just Hindus that he despised, but also the Jews. No wonder his foreign policy was pro-Arab and anti-Israel – a policy that ill-served the nation.