Marxist Mayhem – BJP Activist’s House Gutted by Arson Attack
Palakkad: As part of the never ending atrocities unleashed by Marxist cadre on members of Sangh Parivar, the residence of Kannan, a BJP karyakarta has been torched in the wee morning hours of Wednesday. Kannan’s wife has been admitted to the hospital in a critical condition.
The incident took place in Kanjikode, Palakkad, when Marxist goons torched the home of Kannan, former panchayat member. With the house being set on flames, the gas cylinder in the kitchen caught fire as well, resulting in an explosion. Soon fire spread to all the rooms, resulting in Kannan’s wife Vimala being grievously injured. She has been admitted to hospital with over 80% burns. Kannan’s brother Radhakrishnan has suffered injuries too.
Kanjikode has recently been witnessing continuous strife with Marxist goons unleashing terror on Sangh karyakartas.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Mughal Invasion of Travancore : A forgotten chapter in the history of Kerala
- Yet another Balidani Succumbs to Marxist Terror
- CPM Killing Spree -They Took One More Swayamsevak Away
- Manoj Manayil’s Heart-Rending Poem – Vismaya’s Letter.
- Why is it only happening in Kerala and for so long?
- Serial Killings Continue in Kannur, Swayamsevak Santhosh Hacked to Death
- CPM Competing with ISIS, Vimala Burnt to Death
- Admission Notification – 3 Yr Free Vedic Courses
- CPM attack on Art of Living Study Camp
- Marxist Mayhem – BJP Activist’s House Gutted by Arson Attack