Marxist Mayhem – BJP Activist’s House Gutted by Arson Attack
Palakkad: As part of the never ending atrocities unleashed by Marxist cadre on members of Sangh Parivar, the residence of Kannan, a BJP karyakarta has been torched in the wee morning hours of Wednesday. Kannan’s wife has been admitted to the hospital in a critical condition.
The incident took place in Kanjikode, Palakkad, when Marxist goons torched the home of Kannan, former panchayat member. With the house being set on flames, the gas cylinder in the kitchen caught fire as well, resulting in an explosion. Soon fire spread to all the rooms, resulting in Kannan’s wife Vimala being grievously injured. She has been admitted to hospital with over 80% burns. Kannan’s brother Radhakrishnan has suffered injuries too.
Kanjikode has recently been witnessing continuous strife with Marxist goons unleashing terror on Sangh karyakartas.
Latest Articles from Kerala Focus
- Attempt to Murder BJP Leader, 3 Popular Front Terrorists under Arrest
- Muslim League Caught Red Handed with Black Money
- കണ്ണീർക്കനലുകൾ – കവിത
- CPI(M) Marauders on Prowl, You are Not Safe Even in Your House
- Paedophile Madrassa Instructor under Remand
- Attempt to Protect Paedophile CPI(M) Leader
- Irom Sharmila, welcome to Kerala!
- #CPMTerror – BJP Leader Sushil Kumar’s Condition Critical
- ABVP Leader Vishal’s Murder – After 5 years, Chargesheet Against 20 Jihadis Submitted
- Mughal Invasion of Travancore : A forgotten chapter in the history of Kerala